’s midseason break ends this weekend as he suits up for the Belgian Grand Prix

 

Ricciardo’s midseason break ends this weekend as he suits up for the Belgian Grand Prix – his first race since the news of his split with McLaren broke

‘I’ll be announcing my own future plans in due course but regardless of what this next chapter brings, I have no regrets and am proud of the effort and work I gave McLaren, timesofamerica.info especially the win in Monza, last season.

‘I’ve enjoyed working with everyone at McLaren both trackside and back in Woking and will be giving my all on and off track as we enjoy the remainde tincona.com r of the season together.

‘I’ve never been more motivated to compete and be a part of a sport that I love timevinger.org so much and look forward to what comes next.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the chief executive officer at MTN Group

of Nigeria (CBN) to drive financial inclusion in the country.

Apply for the credit at the gofitness.com website.